Germany is home to nearly 135 different grape varieties, from lesser-known varieties such as Albalonga and Zweigeltrebe to well-known favourites such as Riesling and Pinot Noir. With 66.9% of Germany’s vineyards dedicated to producing knock-out white wine, and 11.5% to Pinot Noir, it’s never been a more exciting time for German wine production.
We thought we would showcase some of our wonderful German wines!
In this tasting kit you will receive 6 tasting samples of 62.5ml of the following delicious and great value wines, with a tasting note card:
- Pinot Noir Rosé, Villa Wolf, 2021
- Rivaner, Karl H Johner, 2019
- Grauburgunder, Steinwiege, Schnaitmann 2019
- Riesling, Villa Guttenberg, Kabinett, 2020
- Pinot Noir, Karl H Johner, 2018
- Dornfelder, Villa Wolf, 2020